Thursday

RIP Little Friend

Since I was born, you were already a part of me. Wherever I go, whatever I do, you are always with me. We've shared million moments and experienced a lot of good and bad things. We've gone through many places and saw scenes that will always be in my mind. 

It may be too late to say that I'm so glad you did exist with me. You may not already know that I'm so thankful you became a part of me. Thank you for bearing with my clumsiness. Because of it, you've had a lot of sufferings that I know I will never heal. You've had so much pain that I know will never be erased. And for that reason, I'd like to ask for your forgiveness. I'm really sorry. And THANK YOU. Don't worry, I know your brothers and sisters will take good care of me. And trust me, our bond will be treasured in my heart. Rest in peace, my friend!



This is for my one little toe in my left foot.  I didn't expect it would die and stop growing. Well, life must go on.
:D

(photo by facebook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment