Thursday

Playful Truth

Sometimes, the one you thought you deserve is not really the right one.


I have this classmate who told me her love story. Itago na lang natin siya sa pangalang.... Ay wag na. Baka mabasa niya eto (pero may balak pa rin akong ipabasa sa kanya) eh magalit pa siya. :D And her story goes like this.



She had this texmate, a long time one, whom she was fallen in love to. Naks, malalim. Pero true. She told me she had this feelings towards him that made her thought he's the one. Sabi niya sa 'kin, they made promises to each other. Especially the guy. Sabi nung lalaki, they'll be together in the future. She told me they even talked about the details of their weddings and etc. And she believed it. And that made her heart miserable.

Destiny is fun. But not until it plays with you.


With the intervention of Facebook, one of the most fast-relying-of-chismis social network this time, nalaman na lang ng kaibigan kong ito na nagkagirlfriend na si guy. Ang masaklap, kilalang-kilala niya 'yong girl. The guy and his girl were in some pictures posted by the girl in Facebook. And that was the time my friend told me that news.


As I've heard, or shall I say read (kasi sa text niya sinabi sa akin ang chika) the heart-breaking news about the guy, I can't help but feel sad and at the same time angry. Sad para sa friend kong umasa at disappointed. Iba kasi 'yung feeling na ibinigay mo ang tiwala mo sa isang tao. 'Yung tipong naglaan ka ng kaonting space sa iyong puso para sa kanya at sa mga planong dapat ay para sa inyong dalawa. At sisirain lang. Masakit. =_= Ang pangit kasi 'yong sisirain ang tiwalang ibinigay mo. 'Yong wawasakin lang ang expectations mo na kung sana natupad lang ay may magandang resulta sana. Ng isang tao pa talagang tunay mong pinagkatiwalaan. At pinaniwalaan.

Angry para sa lalaking nanakit sa friend ko. Who would not be angry to a person whom your friend trusted, believed and probably loved for a long time? Someone, who made promises and yet would break it in an unfair and unreasonable way? Dapat siguro sa lalaking iyon ay iprito sa isang napakainit ng kalan at ilublob sa kumukulong tubig ng bongga. Pero joke lang. Nakakaiinis kasi. Kung sino pa 'yong pinagkatiwalaan, ay siya pa 'yong mananakit.

Behind those smiles is a broken heart.



I really considered this classmate a friend of mine. She may not really know it, and she may have other circle of friends, but I do believe we are friends. And I can't help to put up myself to a responsibility to make her not feel bad of what happened. Alam ko kasi, she deserves someone better. She's a tough girl; a brave one. She has this kind of life that some girls would like not to have pero unfortunately, she has that one kind. And sometimes, I wish na hindi naging ganun ka-ruthless ang tadhana para sa kanya.

I adored her. Sa lahat kasi ng napagdaanan nya, at pinagdadaanan niya, you will not say she has an unfair kind of life. For she could still manage to paint smiles on her face, to spread jokes and share laughter to her friends. And more than that, she could still touch other people's heart. (And I was one of those people :D) And as a friend, to know that one single heartless guy hurt her would really flamed up anger inside my chest.

Someone who has a good heart deserves somebody who has more than that.


Pasalamat na lang siguro ako na nangyari 'yon sa kaklase ko. Not that I'm happy na nasaktan siya at nakaexperience siya ng ganun. What I mean is that because of what happened, it became the way that she discovered that the man na pinagtuunan niya ng pansin ay walang kwenta. Na hanggang sa salita lamang at kulang sa gawa ang taong iyon. I'm glad that as soon as possible, nalaman niya ang tunay na kulay ng lalaking iyon. (MAITIM XD)

I know deep inside my heart that she could find a man who will not break hers. Alam kong may isang taong nakalaan sa kanya na pasasayahin at mamahalin siya in the future. Pero for the mean time I wish her the happiness in her present life. She has still her friends and family who loved and cared for her. (I may not say it to her personally, but I am thankful I met her. ^_^)

P.S: Ang babeng ito ay naghahanap ng kalinga. Biro lang. Pero  ang masasabi ko, masaya siyang kasama, that's a fact. You may want to become her friend, y'know.--->> https://www.facebook.com/hejhar


Never rush things 'cause anything that is worth having is surely worth waiting for.
(photo by tumblr.com)

1 comment:

  1. kahit ilang beses ko tong basahin .. hindi ko mafel ang feeling ng nasaktan .. rather i feel so blessed na naging kaibigan kita .. this is a labor of love :-) sobra kung naappreciate ito .. muahh

    ReplyDelete